Cenergy ceramic stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Steve3850

Nov 27, 2021
Winnipeg
I have a Cenergy Ceramic Tile wood stove. Most likely installed in 1987. The door on the stove seems to have some sort of ceramic edging inside that sits on the edges around it touching the glass ..as well as the perimieter inside the door has some type of almost rope type edging coming off. Any ideas where to find a replacement door or look for a used one.

image0.jpeg

I have a Cenergy Ceramic Tile wood stove. Most likely installed in 1987. The door on the stove seems to have some sort of ceramic edging inside that sits on the edges around it touching the glass ..as well as the perimieter inside the door has some type of almost rope type edging coming off. Any ideas where to find a replacement door or look for a used one.

View attachment 286550
It sounds like the door just needs new gaskets. And you won't get a new door used might be possible but I doubt it

Some background info on the Ceramic Energy Meridian stove.

Some background info on the Ceramic Energy Meridian stove.

I am looking for a door for one of these stoves. Anyone have one for sale? Thanks Ken