Chain angle charts!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
Anyone know where to get angel charts that hang on the wall ? We have a dealer going out of business and thinking of starting a chain sharpening shop. Should be a void this guy has been in business for more than 40 years

smokinj said:
Anyone know where to get angel charts that hang on the wall ? We have a dealer going out of business and thinking of starting a chain sharpening shop. Should be a void this guy has been in business for more than 40 years

You need to build a blind, get a good shotgun, then wait for the angel to fly by. After you bag the angel, take it to the local taxidermist and request a treatment suitable for wall hanging.... :lol:

Seriously, I think it would be the kind of thing that you would get from the various chain manufacturers and / or the wholesale distributor types...

Gooserider

Gooserider said:
smokinj said:

You need to build a blind, get a good shotgun, then wait for the angel to fly by. After you bag the angel, take it to the local taxidermist and request a treatment suitable for wall hanging.... :lol:

Seriously, I think it would be the kind of thing that you would get from the various chain manufacturers and / or the wholesale distributor types...

Gooserider
yep thats where I looked frist they are hard to come by was hoping someone may know where some may be hanging out.Its a dealer only Item found one on ebay but its for making chain(chain length)

I got one from the SKOG co in Minn. if they are still around. Got a copy date on it of 1967. Covers chains and a mess of other common tools.

or ask him for his charts?

I have been doing busness with him for years he is retireing wants to sell the charts with the equiment still working on him!

Status
Not open for further replies.