Chaos at the deli counter!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

EatenByLimestone

Staff member
My wife decided to make Vietnamese sandwiches for lunch. While she was standing in line waiting to get her order filled, her order disappeared.

As ticked as she was, I was cracking up laughing. Somebody was swiping closed packages probably figuring they’d feed their kids the Turkey/ham/whatever it was that week. When they open the package up to find head cheese the kids will revolt!

ROTFLMAO!

Reminds me of when a friend would save her family’s garbage for our pig. She was a very neat person and wrapped it in brown paper and tied with string. We stopped for lunch with the package in the van. When we came out of the restaurant the package was gone. Would love to have seen the face of thief unwrapping his /her “prize”.

• Haha
Reactions: RomanW