Charmaster hw30

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Loo030

Dec 30, 2022
Nebraska
I just bought a new Charmaster hp30 still in the crate and on a pallet. It was on an auction. There is no owner’s manual. I have googled it and found nothing. Does anyone know where I could get one? If anyone has one I would pay for a copy.

Doesn't sound like a common model...I know I loaded a manual for a Charmaster wood/oil furnace on here somewhere a couple years back. My neighbor has one and I copied his manual...he said just download a copy from their site...he hadn't heard they closed up shop...he was sad.
Hopefully you got that one cheap enough to be worthwhile since they aren't around for parts/support anymore...

Reactions: Loo030
Doesn't sound like a common model...I know I loaded a manual for a Charmaster wood/oil furnace on here somewhere a couple years back. My neighbor has one and I copied his manual...he said just download a copy from their site...he hadn't heard they closed up shop...he was sad.
Hopefully you got that one cheap enough to be worthwhile since they aren't around for parts/support anymore...
This is the Charmaster hot water furnace. Basically an indoor boiler. Has a 205 gallon water storage tank that sits beside it. It has has pretty much everything I need to hook it up except heat exchanger and the book to tell be how to hook all of it up.
I did see the manual you put on and already read it. Thanks. It did help on some of the basics on it.

Reactions: brenndatomu