phile Posted By phile, Oct 8, 2018 at 6:29 PM

1. phile

phile
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Aug 11, 2018
    Loc:
    northwest ohio
    Hey, new to pellet stove. I can do a super clean install with or without a clean out on the inside. 45 off the back of the stove 3' to the wall. Boom. If i do it that way, which is what I bought, then putting a clean out in later is going to be a problem. So am I good without it or should I get a clean out. Thanks for the input in advance

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. rich2500

rich2500
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 19, 2005
    Loc:
    Berks County PA.
    Get it, otherwise you will have to disconnect the pipe from the stove to clean it or rely on the leaf blower trick.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. phile

phile
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Aug 11, 2018
    Loc:
    northwest ohio
    Yea, I just wanted someone to tell me that. Thanks

4. Overfireinthehole

Overfireinthehole
    Member 2.
    NULL

May 5, 2017
    Loc:
    Miller MO
    What stove did you get? Most stoves you can clean the exhaust through the blower which needs cleaned as often as the exhaust anyway. I serviced 4 stoves today and didn’t have to disconnect the pipe on any of them.

5. phile

phile
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Aug 11, 2018
    Loc:
    northwest ohio
    enviro M-55 steel.