Could anyone please help me recognize the Timberline model?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Yang

Jun 23, 2021
NY
This should be a really old model Timberline wood stove, and I need to provide the model number to the local government. But I check the manual I downloaded from hearth, the size doesn't match at all. If any one has any idea please let me know and it will be really appreciate!

A1B30880-2FD4-4ED8-9B6A-BFF0622EE7E7.jpeg

This should be a really old model Timberline wood stove, and I need to provide the model number to the local government. But I check the manual I downloaded from hearth, the size doesn't match at all. If any one has any idea please let me know and it will be really appreciate!

View attachment 279703
It really doesn't matter it is an old unlisted stove so NFPA 211 clearances for unlisted stoves apply

Reactions: Yang