ct.pellet (ctpellet.com)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smilejamaica

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Nov 24, 2008
hartford ct
just wanted to say i got my order from ct pellet 4 tons . all putaway in time for the snow .
2 barefoot
1 hamer
1 turman
ct pellet
very very happy with them . good company excellent prices.

hey smile, how much did they charge you for shipping to Hartford?

They asked me 75 bucks for 1 ton and then 10 extra per ton.

BTW - I thought about hauling a ton myself but waiting for BT ent. to drop their prices, hope they will have the barefoot at the price they're expecting for $225.

they charged the same to hartford 75. first then 10. for each additional. but bt last year wanted to charge me 110.00 for 4 tons to be delivered. 5 bucks more than ctpellet.and bt is about 30minutes closer than ct pellet. they are over an hour away. the problem with bt there sales are usually for the lower end to mid grade pellet.not the ultra grade . so i paid 265.25 a ton delivered and have no problem paying that for a ultra pellet.
i am thinking about getting a ton or two of some softwoods okies or rocky's i will wait for bt's sale to see the price.

smilejamaica said:
they charged the same to hartford 75. first then 10. for each additional. but bt last year wanted to charge me 110.00 for 4 tons to be delivered. 5 bucks more than ctpellet.and bt is about 30minutes closer than ct pellet. they are over an hour away. the problem with bt there sales are usually for the lower end to mid grade pellet.not the ultra grade . so i paid 265.25 a ton delivered and have no problem paying that for a ultra pellet.
i am thinking about getting a ton or two of some softwoods okies or rocky's i will wait for bt's sale to see the price.
Gee smilejamaica, CT's prices were also on his lower brands like Michigan @ Maine we all know how those burned.

dodge99 said:
smilejamaica said:
Gee smilejamaica, CT's prices were also on his lower brands like Michigan @ Maine we all know how those burned.
no they have a sale going for hamer ultra, turman and barefoot. those are not the same as Michigan @ Maine. they are some of the best. so i dont get what u talking about.

smilejamaica said:
dodge99 said:
smilejamaica said:
no they have a sale going for hamer ultra, turman and barefoot. those are not the same as Michigan @ Maine. they are some of the best. so i dont get what u talking about.
Oh I thought you were talking about last year's early buy.

dodge99 said:
smilejamaica said:
dodge99 said:
smilejamaica said:
Oh I thought you were talking about last year's early buy.
hey dodge99 is that all they had last year - Michigan @ Maine for an early buy . this is the first time i even have heard about this company.they are very nice people some of the most friendly and helpful i have done business with.

Status
Not open for further replies.