Deal!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had the sleepless night when I will come here and pass and hour too. Maybe he is at work staying awake being on H.C

His pellet stove sense was tingling and led him to the internet where the deal could be found. It's a terrible burden Scott has to work under, being awakened at all hours with the knowledge that somewhere, an amazing deal on a pellet is taking place which he must inform the world of.

I feel for you SM, our dogs are ok with lightning but the thunder makes mine very nervous. If they are laying on their beds on the floor and it thunders, they both miraculously appear on the bed in between my wife and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.