Decision is made install about ready to happen...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie

Jan 18, 2009
New Paris, Indiana
Alright, after countless hours at looking at the different brands. I thought that i was gonna get the greenwood aspen 175 but due to the customer service, i choose to purchase the empyre pro 200. Which the aspen is the same design which they got off the empyre. But neither here nor there all i know is that i wanted an owb that was a gassier with EPA qualification to save on the wood and the smoke. So the pro is on the way. I hope to post pics on here of the install. And even though this site seems to very pro indoor models, i hope that i made the most informative, and responsible choice for the outside model...

the empyre pro 200 is the same as the ecb 200 that they have they just changed the name, and its the exact same design as the aspen 175 except they put a fan on the back of the pro 200

Good luck with your install. Keep us posted with the install and likes/dis-likes once you are up and running...

Status
Not open for further replies.