Does anyone know a name of this Pellet Stove MFG????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Whitfield

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Feb 1, 2007
Northern Cailfornia
Does anyone have info on this unit??? Make, Model Mfg, etc

Attachments

• Old Pellet Stove.jpg
    Old Pellet Stove.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 3,018
it looks like a lopi that i saw for sale a few month ago on craigs list. could not tell you the model.
TK

I think that was the Travis
Elan like that
Most parts that fit the older Travis avalon 990 pellet stove stoves will work on that stove

What's with the big brass-colored knobs?

Lightning arrestors?

:)

The stove is a Travis Industies of kirkland Wa, model Elan PS. Anyone have have a manual, or is this stove to old. Picked it up free off craigslist..

Get ahold of a Travis dealer (Lopi, Avalon) they can download it for you in .pdf format from the dealer website.

Shane said:
Get ahold of a Travis dealer (Lopi, Avalon) they can download it for you in .pdf format from the dealer website.

I tried the back office last night and nothing on the stove was listed.
I can only access Avalon stuff for I dont sell lopi
maybe for a lopi dealer can log in and try.

You're right Rod it will s the have to be a Lopi dealer. I forgot about that. The store I worked at sold all three brands. How's the Avalon Arbor selling? In your area and in general? I noticed on the Leyden that the airwash wasn't as good as would have liked.

Shane said:
You're right Rod it will s the have to be a Lopi dealer. I forgot about that. The store I worked at sold all three brands. How's the Avalon Arbor selling? In your area and in general? I noticed on the Leyden that the airwash wasn't as good as would have liked.

I have sold one cash and carry last week.
Funny he came in late on A Saturday and wanted it NOW. I was the only one at the store and I dug the stove out of storage
loaded it up with the pipe he needed for a R&R;and said he had people to help him unload it.

he went on his way and I went home.
I check messaged on Sunday he called and said I gave him the arbor pellet stove and not a wood stove OOPS
Tuesday I had my guys deliver and put the HEAVY beast on the hearth for him NO CHARGE.
I have not had a report on how he likes it.

and have one sold for a new construction sale so it is still sitting in my storage.

I got the Arbor pellet stoves a few weeks ago. Travis Lost my order for them from the show and I called them and asked where the hell are my stoves. They never got put into the system.

I dont have it burning but one on the floor.

I think it'll be a good seller in both wood and pellet (I was referring to the pellet stove in my question). It's a beautiful stove.

I contacted Travis Industies by E-mail, Was e-mailed with in a hour wanting my S/N, I e-mailed the S/N and the company sent me a Manual in a pdf file, Now that's service.

That must have been John at Travis
He is good at taking care of emails

No it was Sean Hanley.

I would like to go back to the orrigional post.
Just got the exact same pallet stove from a friend.
It needs some TLC, but it works great.
Mine is white, without the lightnings arrestors, but other than that it's identical1
he fire pot has a steel rod welded on the back to make it not go in that far over the air blower.
It looks like an aftermarket modification to me. Also the roster of the firepot is burned ot and a metal plate with holes is made to replace this roster. However it sits a lot higher and it causes to spills pallets right in the ash tray once in a while.

Any idea where to get generic or brand name parts for this stove online?

Thanks,

Willem-Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.