Does anyone know if Pellet sales

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i received my delivery from them last Tuesday, and they had a forklift.

Yes. It's one of those Moffett 3-wheel forklifts.

Very powerful and has extending forks. They were able to slide 4 pallets just inside my garage (2 wide x 2 deep). It dug up my dirt driveway a bit but I didn't mind.

The forklift is way too tall for a standard garage door opening so sliding them in from outside is the best they can do.

I asked them about pallet jack delivery instead and they said they do not offer that service.

Yep, delivered mine w/ a forklift too. As for them getting the pellets into a spot that's too short for the forklift to get into, I had the same issue w/ my pellet "shed"....the vertical lift on the forklift hit the edge of the shed roof before the pellets were in all the way.

We solved the problem by using another pallet as a "spacer"....the forklift pushed the empty pallet against the full one, and slid the pellets right to the back of the shed......worked like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.