Don't wait to order Barefoot pellets this year

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

TimCroft

Mar 3, 2009
Hudson valley NY
Don't wait to preorder Barefoot pellets this year. They produce their pellets from a very controlled source of sawdust and they are limited in their production volume. With the hard and cold winter, there is no back inventory AND preordering is already going on. My dealer in NY said he has only 100 ton available at this point and I took 10 ton today. The early bird catches the best "burn".

There are many other pellets at this quality/price point to choose from.

I get mine from North Idaho Energy Logs. $175 per ton. Plenty of them in Fall. Guy with Skidloader puts them in bay of building.

Don't wait to preorder Barefoot pellets this year. They produce their pellets from a very controlled source of sawdust and they are limited in their production volume. With the hard and cold winter, there is no back inventory AND preordering is already going on. My dealer in NY said he has only 100 ton available at this point and I took 10 ton today. The early bird catches the best "burn".

Hey Tim who is your dealer for Barefoot and where are they located ? Price per ton ?
Thanks