Drolet Eco-45 Pellet Stove Problems HELP

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimywest

Hearth Supporter
Feb 11, 2008
The Rock
We purchased an Eco-45 pellet stove locally from a dealer and have run into several problems. The first time the stove stopped working we had been running it on high (6) for about an hour or so nad got an H1 error code. Thru reading this forum....not the manual...we did the Mode and Reset button fix and got the stove reset and fired it up. It worked good for 4 days and we had the stove set on 3 and got the same error code (H1). Now we can't get it reset at all!!! I put in a jumper on across the L250 and still no reset. I tested the sensor and the N.C sensor did seem to be closed. So now we are at a loss.....we are going to call our dealer and Drolet tomorrow and see what they got to say. From reading elsewhere in this forum it seems to becoming a common problem. Anyone got any suggestions??

Update from Drolet for reset code for my stove.

The two button reset of the H1 is not working for me, so I talked to Anne at Drolet this morning and here is the reset that she game me.

Press the “Mode” button and release
Press the “+” button and release
Press the “-” button and release
Press the “quiet” button and hold for 3 to 5 seconds.

The stove will reset/or power off and all should be fine.

I will try this when I get home from work tonight smile

Status
Not open for further replies.