New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) East Coast Lumber Hampstead, NH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

N00bHeater

Oct 29, 2014
Southern NH
Prices are listed online at: https://store.eastcoastlumber.net/departments/heating-fuels-|03|370.html?top=0

I bought a ton of New England Wood Pellets for 282/ton, used them before and burned well. Yesterday morning listed 1,500...talked to the gate and loader guys and they are flying off the shelf. Down to less 182 bags left by the next day. They list Okanagan Doug Fir @ 375/ton (barely sell those at that price, think they might have to lower) and Okanagan Gold @ 299/ton (seem to only list 2 bags yesterday and 0 today).

Asked about shipments and they just said call or check online.

Prices are listed online at: https://store.eastcoastlumber.net/departments/heating-fuels-|03|370.html?top=0

I bought a ton of New England Wood Pellets for 282/ton, used them before and burned well. Yesterday morning listed 1,500...talked to the gate and loader guys and they are flying off the shelf. Down to less 182 bags left by the next day. They list Okanagan Doug Fir @ 375/ton (barely sell those at that price, think they might have to lower) and Okanagan Gold @ 299/ton (seem to only list 2 bags yesterday and 0 today).

Asked about shipments and they just said call or check online.
Some Home Depots have Doug firs for 239 ton bought 5 tons for next winter

I'll have to check my local ones out but I usually only see 'heaters' or other off brand that I've tried a few bags before and wasn't impressed.

I'll have to check my local ones out but I usually only see 'heaters' or other off brand that I've tried a few bags before and wasn't impressed.
There called blazers Doug firs located in Oregon . I called and confirmed this morning 239 ton

Status
Not open for further replies.