Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) Easy blaze blend

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgordon

Feb 13, 2015
Chesterfield
We are rolling out our new blend pellet for $20 less per ton than our Super Premium through October maybe longer. Just got the outside test results back and here they are .4 ash, 6.5% mc, 8300 btu as received ( everyone knows the bs about posting OD- impossible) durability 98.2 and bulk density 43 lbs. cu. ft. The main difference is the SP product has a slightly lower ash and a tick higher btu. Please check out are website below for retailers in your areas.

We also ship to CT, MA, RI and NH

www.easypelletproducts.com

Reactions: JRA
We are rolling out our new blend pellet for $20 less per ton than our Super Premium through October maybe longer. Just got the outside test results back and here they are .4 ash, 6.5% mc, 8300 btu as received ( everyone knows the bs about posting OD- impossible) durability 98.2 and bulk density 43 lbs. cu. ft. The main difference is the SP product has a slightly lower ash and a tick higher btu. Please check out are website below for retailers in your areas.

www.easypelletproducts.com
just saw these at South Shore wood pellets website they are out of Holbrook Massachusetts can't wait to try them they are not selling bags yet I tried calling them today so I could try 5 bags I will let you know what I think. Which wood species are you using

www.easypelletproducts.com[/quote]

No Thanks I will stick with the best...Okies!

just saw these at South Shore wood pellets website they are out of Holbrook Massachusetts can't wait to try them they are not selling bags yet I tried calling them today so I could try 5 bags I will let you know what I think. Which wood species are you using
For our blend we use aged SYP, white/red oak and hickory

Okies are very good pellets - enjoy- see the attachment - EASY BLAZE SP not bad either

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-19_9-25-34-png.jpg
    upload_2015-5-19_9-25-34-png.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 401
My supplier carries them but will not sell bags would love to try this product and add to my three ton of blazers. The supplier in ma south shore wood pellets is actually only selling for 10 less per ton than easy blaze softwoods.

Any dealers in the Winchester, VA area? I couldn't find a dealer list on your web site.

We have the EasyBlaze Blend in stock. It's a very nice pellet for the price. We already burned a bag of them to kick off the season. We deliver to Eastern Pa and Hunterdon County, NJ or stop by we'll load your vehicle for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.