Easy blaze or new englanders

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Davew37529

Nov 20, 2017
Macungie, PA
Morning everyone I have been burning easy blaze for 2 weeks I can get easy blaze by the ton or new englanders? Haven’t burned the new englanders anybody have a choice on these two pellets. I have a ravelli rv80 and the easy blaze burn great very low ash and good heat. The price difference between the two choices is only 10 a ton.

If the easy blaze are working good I would stick with them, the New Englands are a hardwood and will probably have more of a clinker, not a big deal to hit the burnpot once a day with a scraper but you probably don't have to do that with the easy blaze.

I don’t have to stir the pot but i usually do any way to make sure. The first few bags I burned I was getting some clinkers but the stove has been burning great lately. Love that I don’t hear the heat pump kicking in. Best investment I made this year..

My Ravelli Francesca loves the softwood pellets. I use Inferno Gold which is made by Easy Blaze. Great pellets. Unfortunately my local Big Y is out and I don't think they will be getting more in. I'm good for this winter but was hoping to stock up in the spring when they typically discount the price.