Eclipse II (Horizon Research) Parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmohr

Hearth Supporter
Sep 27, 2008
Northern CA
I have an Eclipse II pellet stove by Horizon Research (Warnock Hersey). I know the company was purchased by St. Croix / Even-Temp, but my contacts with them have been unhelpful.

The problem is I am looking for a replacement auger motor. The motor gets electricity, but does not turn (it was turning slightly, but now doesn't run at all, even when it is not attached to the gear box - still hums though). I'm not sure how to check the auger to see if it turns freely, or how to get the gearbox off of the auger shaft.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Also, If anyone has an owner's manual (we bought it second hand), or know where we can get a copy of one, it would be greatly appreciated.

The motor has the following info on it:

Durham Products (Gorman-Rupp) (an internet search does not come up with anything)
E79757 LR 48980
Impedance Protected
120V 60Hz Cont. Duty
11/90 WMS 35 A 1 RPM 030021

Thanks a bunch.

P.S, I can attach a picture of the motor if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.