EKO 40 Fan Wiring?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bricks

Jan 13, 2009
West Central Wi.
I am really feeling stupid removed my blower fan for cleaning on my EKPO 40 did not get back to reinstalling the blower for a couple of weeks. Took pictures of fan side of wring with capacitor not a problem but for the luv of me cannot remember which connections power in are connected too there are 4 lugs , any one know?

Thank You

As many electricians I have talked to most don`t have a clue the closest was one where power goes to the top blue wire and bottom neutral which only gives me a low-speed blower thought I would attach a pic see if that helps. These wires are the fan side.

Fan Wiring.jpg

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for an EKO 25? The picture up above has different color codes. I have had the EKO for 14 seasons after i'm done this spring . My wires fell off and I am lost . I wire it up the way I swear was the right way, but the fan goes backward. I rewire and that works fine. I wire it another way and blow a fuse in the controller . Now I have that fixed,,, however, I cant get the fan to shut off. However again sometimes it works properly. Does anyone have a picture of their circuit box, capacitor wires and fan?