EKO Controller Leaving Fan On?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

49chevyman

Sep 5, 2017
Northeast TN
I have noticed that sometimes when I go out to the barn in the mornings after a batch burn the night before, that the blower/fan is sometimes still running. The temperature shown on the controller display will be anywhere from 100 to 130F. The boiler circulator will be off. I never noticed this last year, but I was doing more continuous burning only when it was very cold outside. Sometimes the controller shows the "add fuel" message that I expect to see. Any ideas on why my fan will sometimes stay on?

First thing that comes to mind is your controller setting, see image. Notice the controller model number. If you do not have a user manual, it can be viewed and saved from here: http://www.newhorizoncorp.com/PDF/ekomanual.pdf

EKO.JPG

Last edited: