I thought I had updated the thread, but apparently I didn't. Unfortunately, it jammed after only a few hours being directly wired. I felt the motor while it was running (lower auger motor) and it was quite hot. I am going to try to walk my wife through swapping the two motors since the one that is currently on the upper auger motor is the newest one and is one of the Gleason Avery manufactured motors. I would have put it on last time, but I assumed they were a poorer quality motor since the first one broke its gear train the second time the auger jammed. I'll keep updating, but the stove is currently sitting cold with a pellet jam that my wife can't fix until the weekend. She's a nurse and works 12+ hour shifts, so she can't do anything with it until her day off.