Englander 25-PDVC TOO HOT

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Jan 24, 2023
Spencer ma
My englander runs way too hot. With the heat setting at 1 the room it's located in will reach 92 degrees F. I have adjusted the lower settings, trying every increment with at least an hour of run time and it only gets hotter. No matter what I do it is hot and produces a lot of ash, im talking I have to clean the glass every day or 2 at the most. Can anyone help me out? im running lignetics premium pellets and they are dry

Couple things to check: What mode are you running in. Your stove should be in mode "D." The second thing is do you have an impingement plate in the bottom of your hopper? This will help limit the amount of pellets that get into the burn pot.

Lastly, you could also try a reset of the control board.

Eric