Englander 25PDVC error code

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jigger

Burning Hunk
Jan 1, 2014
Wareham,Ma.
I have a 2005 Englander 25pdvc stove that is throwing an error code I've never scene before. The stove will not self ignite but will run if I manually light it. The code it is running is E-0.

Thank you for the response. I have vacuum the ignitor hole and stuck a paper clip in there to try and rub off any carbon to see if the ignitor is just dirty or dead. But I would think if it was dead it would throw another code.

Thank you for the response. I have vacuum the ignitor hole and stuck a paper clip in there to try and rub off any carbon to see if the ignitor is just dirty or dead. But I would think if it was dead it would throw another code.
But if you light it manually... the stove knows it is working.
If you do not light it, and the igniter doesn't either, you will get a code.
Probly E-2

Dan