Englander 25pdvc shutting down

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Shoe0402

Dec 15, 2015
Pennsylvania
Hi guys th e other day I did my cleaning on my stove and stated it back up maybe an hour or two later my wife said It was r running I came out and noticed no error code. Stated it back up and shortly after it jaut shut off and wouldn’t power on. I removed the fuse to check that and saw that it looked to be sitting lower in the holder. Put it back in and it fired up. The flame did seem larger but it might have just been me. Anyways I woke up to go to the Bathroom tonight and it was off again. I didn’t see any error codes as the screen was dark. I pushed the on button and it turned on and seems to be working again. It is going to be cold the next few days so trying to figure out what is going wrong with it. The first time it there were some unburied pellets maybe half a handful the second time the pot was pretty much burned out. Thanks

6531E48F-E6B3-4F15-B2E7-DA06E88E6AD2.jpeg
Here is a pic and video of the current flame at 5 federate