Englander 25pdvc

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

harley75

Nov 21, 2016
pennsylvania
Question bought a used Englander 25pdvc did a cleaning inside and out now burns fine.So I unplugged moved it inside where I'm going to put it now plug in to check to see if it is in D mode the bottom auger is turning and I didn't even got the on button so what's going on or do you more or less have to start it up and got off to re-train it

Some stoves do a purge after a power out. Some run the exhaust fan even if cold for set amount of time

Have you went to Englander site and checked their prices or for some guidance?

Lake girl posted a repair site, API but that was a flat rate of 185 shipping back included. So you save maybe $20

Assembled Products Inc

I sent a message off to Brunners bits and pieces and will see if they respond . They have updated their site

ok thanks i seen a video on this guy said when the temp gets to 90deg the bottom auger shuts off so i'm think it has to be something in that temp part of the board.IC chip or something i think i seen there info a little back there about 45min drive from me

Last edited:
api-assembled.com/support/support.htm

Did another test run now top auger stop feeding think control panel is bad.I still didn't hear back from API or the other guy in allentown