Englander Pah

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smithg

Jan 2, 2012
Upstate NY
So my new Pah is installed and heating this old farmhouse like a champ. Is there a thread on here discussing the bottom three for the Pah? Or does anyone have good info they can share, regarding the bottom three or any operating modes? I am experienced with tweaking the pdvc, but want to get the most out of the new stove!

I bet every one who ever owned an Englander has to ask this same question and for good reason , but as usual the company simply refuses to include any kind of an explanation as to what it does in the manual . It isn`t complicated . I just don`t get it !

To the OP, do a search (top right) for Englander bottom 3 buttons. You should get a lot of info .

I'm looking for information specific to the control board on a PAH. I am familiar wih the workings of the board on my old Pdvc; need to lnow if there is a difference. The factory set on the bottom three is diffetent than the factory set on the pdvc. Stove has a Manufacture date of 2010.

I`d be very surprised if the bottom 3 were used any differently on the PAH than on other Englander pellet stoves.
1st button =LFF (low fuel feed)
2nd button= LBA (low burn air)
3rd button = AOT (air on temp)

I`d call Englander service for advice on what those 3 factory settings are supposed to be and adjust from there if necessary.

my guess is that mike h. of englander will post here when he sees the thread. : )
can't hurt to call though either.

Bottom three were factory set at 1/4/1. This is different than the factory set on my old pdvc. Stove is working fine at factory set, but want to be sure this is where it is supposed to be, and if the board on this pah is capable of alternate burn modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.