Englander pellet stove problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Danny 910

Oct 18, 2022
Nc
I'm still fairly new to pellet stoves, when I plug in in the control panel lights up for a bit but during and after it won't do anything, it is 25- pdvc if that helps

Welcome to the forum
We will need a whole lot more information
Does it feed pellets?
does it light the pellets?
does the combustion fan come on?

Welcome to the forum
Does it feed pellets?
Welcome to the forum
Does it feed pellets?
Not doing anything, when you plug it in the control panel will light up for a few seconds, then it goes dark and no response from any button

If the lights don't stay lit then power is lost somewhere
A dirty connection with the power supplied heats up and the connection breaks
could be as simple as the ground is loose. Unplug and replug in the control box
check the fuse connections for corrosion

Reactions: ARC
The wiring looks good, fuse is good and to be sure I bypassed the vacuum switches with no response
Try swapping your fuse out.. on mine I temporarily bypassed mine to check this and that was my problem.. fuse was still good but was not connecting right.. I actually ended up going with an old school ceramic fuse and it's worked fine now for years