Englander Pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wg_bent

Minister of Fire
Nov 19, 2005
Poughkeepsie, NY
o.k. guys. been a while since I've posted.. but Lookie what I came across:

on craigslist.. they're asking 75.00 for the stove!!!!

worth it???????? (Assuming the parts statement is true)

Englander Pellet Stove - Needs blower motor and control board, other than that it works fine.

The parts will run you about 300.00
This stove retails around 1500 new.

We converted to a wood burning stove.

Well, it wouldn't require you to split any more elm. :lol:

Welcome back.

rotfl.. yeah.. well this year I got tired of it and rented a mega splitter did the years wood in 1 weekend. Thanks for moving the thread Bro.. I was debating on where to post.

Kinda thinking of this stove in my woodshop. replace a Kero heater.

Warren

Just my for what it is worth take Warren. But given the price of heating oil and natural gas going into this winter I believe that the big box mega clearance deals will be back this spring. Like half price on the stove if you are ready to move fast.

Of course if it doesn't happen I ain't paying you the difference.

There are over 50 pellet stoves already on craigslist here right now.

No telling what else is wrong, but for $75 I don't see how you can go wrong. I would be sure there is no physical damage that will prevent the stove from ever working safely.

curious, what model? how old is it? what kinda shape is it in? if its ours ,and im sure it is , i could tell you anything you want to know about any pellet stove weve ever built. would help to know which one it is though

stoveguy2esw said:
curious, what model? how old is it? what kinda shape is it in? if its ours ,and im sure it is , i could tell you anything you want to know about any pellet stove weve ever built. would help to know which one it is though

Well, Warren might have bought it, 'cause the listing is gone from CL.

Mike, it was a 25-PDVC, although it didn't say how old.....maybe Warren will come back w/ specifics, if he was the buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.