Englander PVD-25 Control panel help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TKWilliams

Nov 9, 2014
NE Ohio
I have recently purchased and installed an Englander PVD-25 Pellet stove and am having control trouble it does not seem to matter what setting 1-9 I set the fuel feed rate at it does not change the appearance of the flame or the heat output of the stove. Changing the numbers on the blower speed is definitely working as I can hear the change in blower speed. I have run the diagnostic from Englanders website and it performed properly I did the 20 minute dry run and it brought up the correct error code. I am burning Hamer Hot Ones so the pellet quality is pretty good. I have seen posts concerning changing from C mode to D mode and have seen sets of three numbers posted ie 3-3-1, 6-3-1 etc but I have seen no instructions on how to alter these numbers which seem to be related to the three bottom mystery buttons.

Can someone please guide me to detailed instructions on how to adjust this stove properly. I am going to try to call Englander tech line Monday but any of you that have tried that know I will spend the entire day trying to get thru, they are very busy. I am burning the stove but only wen we are home and awake, I am not comfortable walking away from or sleeping with what I believe to be a malfunctioning stove.

Any and all help/guidance will be greatly appreciated, as my wife is rather chilly and wants heat all the time.... NOW!!! LOL!

Here ya go. Taken from a post on this forum. Need that stove running warmer for Polar Vortex!!
On ours (Just checked it), after releasing blower buttons, your current Mode will show in the Heat Range window.
Immediately use heat range Up/Down arrows to cycle to C.
Display will then go back to normal ie shows your current heat/blower settings.
If you wait too long and displays return to normal, just redo procedure.

Mike

Englander Mode Change
Hello Fellow Pelletiers!

I totally forgot how to change my settings to the "C" mode on my englander 55trp Pellet Stove---
posted to Mike at Englander, not sure if he is around though so I am asking others who may know....

Many many thanks,

J
Turn off stove, allow to cool
~Unplug it for a few
~Plug back in
~Immediately press and hold the up and down arrows for the blower, then release.

Status
Not open for further replies.