Englander's down at Home Despot

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mheller

Hearth Supporter
Dec 1, 2007
Lehigh Valley, PA
I was wondering through Home Despot and saw huge section of patio furniture and wondered what happened to wood stoves. I thought they just put them away for the year and then there they were front and center. They have the 30 at $719 and the 13 at $479. I felt like buying one for the heck of it. I'm a newb and wouldn't have known the difference if it wasn't for this forum.

I bought and installed Lopi Republic 1750 in existing fireplace all due to stove dimensions. The Englander 30 wouldn't fit and I thought the 13 was too small. I've been kinds just lurking for last month and learning how to be a wood burner. Thanks again for all the help.

Anyone near Allentown, PA looking for Englanders Home Depot finally marked them down. There are 2 stores within ten minutes of me and I don't think they sold that many stoves this year. I've been looking at them all winter and nothing has moved. And with mild weather predicted again for next week the stoves will probably just sit there.

Maybe if they mark them down more I'll buy one for garage/workshop. I know.... It's separate building with 3 rooms and one single garage door, we don't even park cars in it. It has an old smoke dragon wood stove that I lit this winter for the first time in 5 years living here and got me thinking I gotta get one of these for inside the house. And then I found hearth.com and became obsessed gettin stove.

Another success story.

Status
Not open for further replies.