Enviro Fire EF 2 Dial-A-Fire Switch question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Charger66

Nov 12, 2017
Amsterdam, NY
Hello everyone, My Dial-A-Fire switch crapped out yesterday. I can get one online for around $70.. My question is this, Has any of you substituted a different Potentiometer type switch for this one? If so which did you use and where did you get it and part number please? Thanks for looking guys.

Can you read any numbers or letters on the back side of your switch. How many wires?

Without knowing who what where its hard to say. I don’t have a stove like yours so ihave no reference. It don’t sound like a bad price. And for operations to be uninterrupted i would go with a known new one

If you can bring it to an electronic supply, they should be able to match it up.
Not too many are that unique and can not be replaced by a different manufacturer's potentiometer.

Bill