Enviro m55 insert daughter board help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

HUCK

Jan 20, 2019
AZ
The daughter board on my m55 insert (not at all like the FS unit) is failing (power button) and I can't figure out how to get to it so I can replace it . Help please . Thanks Huck

The daughter board on my m55 insert (not at all like the FS unit) is failing (power button) and I can't figure out how to get to it so I can replace it . Help please . Thanks Huck

Hi Huck...don’t know if this link will work, or if this is the correct board....Anywho, Enviro has a whole bunch of (How to...videos on line...
Hope this helps, Bill

Thanks Bill , but this is the free standing unit . Mine is an insert , completely different . This is the only one I could find on Enviros site too .

So......you can’t get access to the right side of stove (insert) because it’s in your fireplace, and covered by the surround???? How do you pull your stove out for maintenance? Do you have a Rail Kit, which makes pulling out the stove easy.....I’m confused as to why you can’t get to it......?
Keep me posted, Bill

i think you have to pull the stove out and acces the screws from the back side..im not 100% posative, but looking at the exploded view i see no other way if there is no screws in the hopper area. also sending you a PM

1) the stove has to be pulled out
2) access is on the right side, very easy to access
3) once pulled out you have access to the front sides and back of board....depending somewhat on finger size.
I would pull out and take a video except it’s well below zero right now but it’s a Toasty 73-74 F and my wife would be very unhappy if I shut the stove down.
Bill

***If you need access to the control panel/top right side when you slide open the top to pour in pellets, that is easy enough. The top piece that surrounds the hopper opening and the operating panel come off with 4 screws ( maybe more) BUT and I know from experience, removing the cast iron sliding top takes quite a bit of gentle practice as the two ball bearing sliders do not appreciate or tolerate the slightest bit of uneven twisting or pressure....

Last edited: