Enviro Q1 control board...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

entwisjj

Dec 15, 2021
upstate NY
Hi, I have an Enviro Q1 propane fireplace that was used/floor model and after a pretty successful install, I'm struggling to find the IFC or integrated fireplace control board. I see the image of the part in the manual, but it doesn't show where it is on the unit. with a new remote, i have to reset the board, but I can't seem to find it for the life of me. Anyone have any additional schematics or images of the IFC in it's correct location? thanks in advance-

Hi, I have an Enviro Q1 propane fireplace that was used/floor model and after a pretty successful install, I'm struggling to find the IFC or integrated fireplace control board. I see the image of the part in the manual, but it doesn't show where it is on the unit. with a new remote, i have to reset the board, but I can't seem to find it for the life of me. Anyone have any additional schematics or images of the IFC in it's correct location? thanks in advance-
Usually they are located between the firebox, and the outside sheetmetal skin. Not that familiar with the q1, that i know where it is. You most likely will have to uninstall the insert, the acces the control.
The synce button is a small red button on the control. Some fireplaces have the synce button routed to an easily accessible area.