Estimate Cost for Outdoor Burner/Boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$1 to $40,000. sorry, i couldnt resist. my buddy easily has $10,000 wrapped up into his. central boiler with nat. gas back -up. it does heat his whole house through a forced air exchanger, plus some radiant floor, plus some really neat stuff for his addition. his basement looks like a plumbing supply display. he's a tree guy, he gets paid to take down the wood he burns. not a bad deal if you ask me. it does look like he's smoking meat, though.

4 years ago, I put in my woodmaster 4400. total cost INSTALLED was 8100.00 - I am heating for free now
The $8100 figure includes:
Woodmaster 4400
2 runs of insulated pex that are 60 and 80 feet
2 25x25 water to air heat exchangers (Put in upstairs and downstairs furnace)
2 5 foot baseboard water to air heat exchangers (for that cool room in the house you know)
1 90 plate water to water heat exchanger
installiation

Status
Not open for further replies.