Fahrenheit 50 pellet furnace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

BillGrieve

Nov 14, 2015
Wawa Ontario Canada
So my Fahrenheit pellet furnace was working good till Canadian Tire changed there type of pellets in my town ..They are selling elite hardwood pellets now and now my furnace is tripping a code that it can’t detect the temperature in the exhaust but if I look at the Sensor on the exhaust it does pop out when it gets hot but for some reason is keeps shutting off and no matter what I do it won’t stay going..Has anyone ever have a problem like this ? Or does anyone know what I should do to try fixing the problem..I have talked to a few other people burning these pellets and they are saying they can’t get much heat out of them ..There is no where else to get pellets unless I drive 3 hours one way to the closest city ..Thanks for any advice..

Attachments

• 2F048AB7-60FB-4979-BF0D-FC2BCDB8DF6B.png
    2F048AB7-60FB-4979-BF0D-FC2BCDB8DF6B.png
    106 KB · Views: 225
I don't have a problem with them, try adjusting the air intake. Different pellets sometime needs air re-adjustment. Which model of furnace do you have, LED or LCD control panel?