BillGrieve Posted By BillGrieve, Feb 15, 2018 at 8:00 PM

1. BillGrieve

BillGrieve
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 14, 2015
    Loc:
    Wawa Ontario Canada
    So my Fahrenheit pellet furnace was working good till Canadian Tire changed there type of pellets in my town ..They are selling elite hardwood pellets now and now my furnace is tripping a code that it can’t detect the temperature in the exhaust but if I look at the Sensor on the exhaust it does pop out when it gets hot but for some reason is keeps shutting off and no matter what I do it won’t stay going..Has anyone ever have a problem like this ? Or does anyone know what I should do to try fixing the problem..I have talked to a few other people burning these pellets and they are saying they can’t get much heat out of them ..There is no where else to get pellets unless I drive 3 hours one way to the closest city ..Thanks for any advice..

Attached Files:

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Dec 27, 2008
    Loc:
    great white northern ontario
    I don't have a problem with them, try adjusting the air intake. Different pellets sometime needs air re-adjustment. Which model of furnace do you have, LED or LCD control panel?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...