Fair Price for Harman Accentra-2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Mrr211

Aug 24, 2013
Massachusetts
Hi All,
Hope you all are well. I was hoping to get some opinions on pricing a Harman Accentra-2 for sale.
The unit is in good working order as I used it lightly over the winter. I bought this home last Summer and the previous owner left me the stove as part of the deal. I have my Quad Classic Bay1200 that is only 5 years old and it stayed in storage this winter so I do not need the Harman. The previous owners said it was purchased in 2016. The unit gaskets are fine and it heated the house great when I used it this year. The only thing missing that I saw was the temp probe. Basically I had to manually turn the unit on/off or let the pellets run out. I have the owners manual and original paperwork from the harman dealer (bought in Jan 2016) .
I priced this locally by comparing Ebay and craigslist here in MA/RI/NH and it looks like they are going anywhere between $1200-$2400 depending on condition and refurbishments
I was thinking of listing it at $1500-$1750 , do you think this is too low or high?
I just purchased an expensive item for the house and could use his to help foot some of the bill.

Thank you all for any help.

Last edited: