Fired Up the BRAND NEW 2014 Lopi Endeavor Today for the First Time!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oregon Bigfoot

Feeling the Heat
May 21, 2011
Northwest Oregon
We are having a home built, and its about 2 weeks out from being done. We had the new 2014 Lopi Endeavor installed today on my new tile hearth. I used wood I cut in 2011 (never covered), and the wood fired right up. The stove got up to 600 degrees in about 45 minutes, while we were talking to a window blind salesman.

Warm up and enjoy our first fire with us!

01-DSCN3947.JPG 02-DSCN3948.JPG 03-DSCN3949.JPG 04-DSCN3951.JPG 05-DSCN3956.JPG

That's a great stove. Looks really good there. Congrats.

Nice Install. You will have to give us updates on how the stove is doing and how your doing running it. Everyone on here likes to see updates.

That stove has a bypass damper in it like my stove. You will really like that feature.
What I have found it makes for easier startups. I load my wood leave the bypass open
and leave the door cracked open and it starts up fast on just a few hot coals even with big splits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.