Fireplace x large hybrid vs Blaze King Sirocco 25, which one and where to order from?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

darker123

Nov 14, 2019
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Hi guys I am a newbie in this forum however did a lot of research so far.
I am looking for recommendations Fireplace x large hybrid vs Blaze King Sirocco 25 which one to buy..
My house is 2005 built with builder grade fireplace in New Jersey..

Most importantly I am looking for suggestion of a dealer to buy from ( I will be installing it myself). Therefore I am looking for recommendation where to buy and what would be a good price to pay for it shipped..

Thank you in advance for all responses.

Blaze King units are sold via their dealer network, see the BK site for locations. When I purchased my Princess Insert I called 4 dealers within a 45 min drive and the prices varied by about $200. Can't speak on the large hybrid model. Keep in mind that purchasing from a dealer may be important in the event that you need warranty service or other questions, even though you did the install. You may want to avoid ordering from the few companies that sell online and ship to you as they will likely be unavailable for future support.

Reactions: darker123
Both stoves are sold via dealer networks. Go with an established dealer that has good references and should be there 5 yrs from now.

The BK stove is thermostatically regulated and will have a longer burn time, albeit with blackened glass if run on low. The Large Hybrid will have a slightly larger firebox, a bigger window I think and a brighter fire, but with more normal burn time length.

Reactions: darker123