Midwest (OH, IL, IN, WI, MI, IA) Fleet Farm 1 day sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Former Farmer

Minister of Fire
Apr 12, 2008
NE Wisconsin
Fleet Farm has their Superior Hardwood pellets on sale for $174.99 per ton. I believe that these are Marth pellets bagged for them. Prices good only Saturday, November 29, 2014.

Fleet Farm has their Superior Hardwood pellets on sale for $179.99 per ton. I believe that these are Marth pellets bagged for them. Prices good only Saturday, November 28, 2015. Plus the first 250 in line receive a coupon for a $25 gift card for purchases over $100. My wife and I will be getting 2 ton and 2 gift cards. Just like paying $155 per ton.

Last years pellets were very dirty burning, but for that price, worth the extra cleaning.

I got there in time and picked up a ton and a card. There was seven us waiting to be loaded at 8:30. Looked like they had two truck loads to go for the sale. The ones I got were pretty fair last year. I blend for the Harman so already producing lot of ash with the corn.

Fleet Farm has their Superior Hardwood pellets on sale for $174.99 per ton. I believe that these are Marth pellets bagged for them. Prices good only Saturday, November 29, 2014.
If you take that sale price to TSC they will reduce it 10 percent and sell you as much as you want just to get your business!

Almost a hundred miles to TSC. FF is selling pine pellets this week for $4.79 a bag. I'm burning corn as hard as I can as it's under $110/T

Status
Not open for further replies.