Former Farmer Posted By Former Farmer, Nov 28, 2014 at 4:14 PM

1. Former Farmer

Former Farmer
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Apr 12, 2008
    Loc:
    NE Wisconsin
    Fleet Farm has their Superior Hardwood pellets on sale for $174.99 per ton. I believe that these are Marth pellets bagged for them. Prices good only Saturday, November 29, 2014.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eliw03

Eliw03
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jan 12, 2015
    Loc:
    MN
    That was a good price. I wish I would have seen it then.

3. Former Farmer

Former Farmer
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Apr 12, 2008
    Loc:
    NE Wisconsin
    Fleet Farm has their Superior Hardwood pellets on sale for $179.99 per ton. I believe that these are Marth pellets bagged for them. Prices good only Saturday, November 28, 2015. Plus the first 250 in line receive a coupon for a $25 gift card for purchases over $100. My wife and I will be getting 2 ton and 2 gift cards. Just like paying $155 per ton.

Last years pellets were very dirty burning, but for that price, worth the extra cleaning.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Bioburner

Bioburner
    Moderator 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Loc:
    West central Mn
    I got there in time and picked up a ton and a card. There was seven us waiting to be loaded at 8:30. Looked like they had two truck loads to go for the sale. The ones I got were pretty fair last year. I blend for the Harman so already producing lot of ash with the corn.

5. Novice lady

Novice lady
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jan 12, 2016
    Loc:
    Northern Iowa
    If you take that sale price to TSC they will reduce it 10 percent and sell you as much as you want just to get your business!

6. Bioburner

Bioburner
    Moderator 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Loc:
    West central Mn
    Almost a hundred miles to TSC. FF is selling pine pellets this week for $4.79 a bag. I'm burning corn as hard as I can as it's under $110/T