Flexible Stainless Liner For Woodstove Quote Feedback

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

BIGChrisNH

Minister of Fire
Dec 16, 2015
New Hampshire
Hi All,
Just had my chimney inspected by professionals (and cleaned) for the first time since I've been in this house. Been burning for years but today I found out I have cracked tiles and need a new crown. This is not all that surprising, I was expecting that they would find issues, just had a feeling. Anyway, they will use flexible stainless steel liner that will be insulated and will come with something to cover the old deteriorating crown. Once I get the quote I'd love to share it here and get a second opinion on whether the price is fair. I can post more details later once I have the quote. Thanks all for making this site a great resource to share/give/gain information. Cheers,
Chris