GCV vs GX

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
thats still alot of cash for a splitter.. me personally.. i wouldn't drop that kinda coin on a splitter.. only of i were going to process 100 corda a year and sell it.. you can get a good splitter for 1000 to 1400.. remember.. this thing is going to sit...alot...
In Canada, the half decent TSC / Home Depot ones are 1500+. I have other Wallenstein equipment and they are very well made and a 5 yr warranty is always nice.

After watching Honda GX motors being abused on construction sites for the last 30 years when it came decision time for it was a no brainer and I went with the Honda GX 390(13 )HP on my All Wood Oak series splitter...couldnt be happier as it has been trouble free..

Reactions: dquest