geiger counter advice

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jeanw

Feeling the Heat
Sep 23, 2008
ky
I listen to RBN mostly via internet radio. Someone asked Dr Parker about water safety water from the sky...The guy was in Hawaii.. well anyway he said lots of hardware stores sell them now since so many people concerned...
any recomendations on brands ? what to look for? used probably?? be okay?
thanks yall I 'll put back on my tin foil hat too...

Reactions: Ashful
I listen to RBN mostly via internet radio. Someone asked Dr Parker about water safety water from the sky...The guy was in Hawaii.. well anyway he said lots of hardware stores sell them now since so many people concerned...

Hadn't heard anything about radioactive rain, however the Fukishima nuclear disaster enhanced the possibility of radioactive seawater. So since we live 5 miles from the Pacific Ocean we bought a geiger counter to check the water when we go to the beach to see for ourselves if anything made it over here. We got the Inspector Alert which had the best user reviews and is considered the industry standard.

7iC9KjI.jpg

So far so good... with just a slight increase in background radiation. It might come in handy for North Korea. ;lol

Greg

No advice to give, but in five years of reading this forum, this may be my favorite post.

Reactions: BrotherBart
naw Ill believe Dr Lynnn Parker any old day... RBN is the most truthful patriotic station out there....
If yall dont believe in what he says I want yall to call him on Sunday mornings and dispute him.....Hum...
or Dr Bill Deagel or Michael Rivero I wouldnt believe anything tv or the main media says... You couldnt pay me to sit down and watch the boob tube...

Reactions: Squirrely
naw Ill believe Dr Lynnn Parker any old day... RBN is the most truthful patriotic station out there....
If yall dont believe in what he says I want yall to call him on Sunday mornings and dispute him.....Hum...
or Dr Bill Deagel or Michael Rivero I wouldnt believe anything tv or the main media says... You couldnt pay me to sit down and watch the boob tube...

Whle I don't know who those people are, we practice alternative wholistic healthcare methods with good results, and don't watch any TV. It's for imbeciles.

Greg

A bit curious . . . and I'm being serious . . . what does one do if they buy a Geiger counter and discover the rain is abnormally high in radiation . . . short of moving?