Gettin ready

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locust Post

Minister of Fire
Jan 12, 2012
Northeast Ohio
New hydraulic filter on the splitter and an engine oil change tonight. While I was in the lube mood changed the oil in the push mower, the rider and dressed the blades. Good shape to finish out the grass season and tear in hard to the firewood. Now I just have to order a few new chains and I'll be in business for what ever comes along.

Good going bud!

I see that you have the husky 22, is there anything that you tried to split but couldn't, thanks...

I see that you have the husky 22, is there anything that you tried to split but couldn't, thanks...

I love my Huskee 22 ton. Nothing has stopped it yet Ram and the way I figure it is if that isn't enough power to split what I have the saw will do the trick or I'll throw it down the hollar.

I've only had a couple rounds (20 something inch twisted hedge) that stopped mine.

So far, the only thing that has stopped my Huskee 22 is when a round I'm splitting get crammed under the curled edge of the bed as the ram is splitting

Status
Not open for further replies.