Getting Off Oil Discussion in Central Maine

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wedgeeater

Feb 25, 2009
Central Maine
Tues. 3 March 2009 from 5-7pm Revision Energy will host a discussion about Getting Off Oil using high effeciency cord wood and pellet boilers. This will be the 2nd such event of its kind in the same number of months. Open to the public. Food and drinks will be available. Just off Rt. 3 between Augusta and Belfast at 91 W. Main St. Liberty. Tell a friend, bring a neighbor!

bring the price of the pellets down and it will work

its more affordable by BTU to burn oil right now

Looks like this only a little over an hour from Glenburn ME-- the home of Phillip Dougherty. If anyone sees him, tell him all the Adobe owners say hi!!!!! His current storefronts on the web are dwindling AGAIN. He is currently hawking Royal Mountain Energy's Centurion Biomass Gasification Furnace---burns anything,blah,blah,blah.... see it @ www.royalmtn.com --just reselling someone else's product. Also reselling another product @ www.woodchipfurnace.com --hopper attaches to any boiler which burns anything......

If he shows--anyone please question him on his Adobe and Enterprise boiler history. Highly unlikely though, as he prefers the anonymity of the internet. I also want to know more on his 120 mpg SUV's.

But seriously, I hope everyone can get some useful /helpful info there besides the B.S. Phil spreads--Be on the lookout!!

Status
Not open for further replies.