Glo-Fire 301

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

StashaGarcia

Sep 11, 2022
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Hello, I am new here. I just recently purchased a Glo-Fire 301 cast iron stove. I paid $300 for it since it came with the pipes. I can't find any information or manuals about this wood-burning stove. Does anyone have any background info on these or any info at all?

Did you ever get an answer to your post?
I've had one of these stoves for many years just sitting in my garage "just in case." Now I want to get it running and I've found that the upper baffle and side plates are missing. I was hoping to get the dimensions so I can have them fabricated locally. Or a source to buy them. I did find this-- https://www.woodmanspartsplus.com/WoodCoalParts/Baffles/Cast/Product/UplandBaffle1212x934 But at $193 that's why I'd rather have them made...
Thanks.