got to love a deal! (don't tell the wife)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rowerwet

Minister of Fire
Swung by Lowe's on the way home tonight, had to check out the chainsaws, had to...
They seem to be phasing out the Husky 460 and 455 at Lowe's, found a bare 455 with a tag that said $399, the saw was missing the oil cap, chain, clutch cover, and bar nuts.
I asked the first employee who spoke to me about the saw, he said "$100 and it yours". We looked high and low for the missing clutch cover but couldn't find it.
so far the chain and nuts along with the saw came to $129, the clutch cover and oil cap were another $55 on fleabay.
CAN'T WAIT TO FIRE UP MY NEW SAW!

now what do I do with my husky 460?

Attachments

• IMG_2312.JPG
    IMG_2312.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Great score.

You keep it .. ! and have 2 saws Them buy another . Then run someone's 70cc plus saw . And you'll be on your way to CAD ;)

wow-never hurts to ask!

Dang...with your luck you might want to swing by Lowe's more often. :rolleyes:

I was figuring how many Lowe's were in the area and how to visit them all today, if they all are dropping the 455 and 460 I might have to stock up...==c

That's a great deal! Congrats! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.