Grand Opening of The Pellet Stove Shop

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
That red empress looks like the one I worked on that had the auger pox.
The auger was jammed.
See pics
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/enviro-with-aps-auger-pox-syndrome-and-blue-goo-see-pics.106715/

Also worked on an Empress insert where the Hi Limit kept tripping. Did Enviro address that issue?
I'm opening a shop, something I'm kinda pouring my soul in to and you're gonna bring up issues and or problems with the equipment a I'm selling, thanks buddy. Nice try on the derailment.

image.jpg

What's an auger pox? Is there a shot for it?;)

Thanks for the stone pic, looks great, I am not too far away and will have to visit:cool:

I'm opening a shop, something I'm kinda pouring my soul in to and you're gonna bring up issues and or problems with the equipment a I'm selling, thanks buddy. Nice try on the derailment.

Sorry not trying to derail anything, just wondering if there were any fixes here. This forum is about helping to fix these problems. I thought you might have some dealer service bulletins?

Last edited:
Sorry not trying to derail anything, just wondering if there were any fixes here. This forum is about helping to fix these problems.

Start a thread with the question.

The pellets will include delivery....good night, gotta go home and sleep

I am not dismissing the idea. I indeed would love to come 11 hrs and win 3 tons of pellets that I wwould have to strap to the hood of my Focus ;lol

Scott, boy were you tired when you posted this one. When Dexter wins you are in for a road trip...;lol

That is one nice looking stove! Now I'm glad you're too far away ;)

Start a thread with the question.

Why the favoritism here? Sure it`s Scott`s thread but unless he owns the forum , anything he posts here is open for member input .He posted a picture of an Empress and Don had question(s) about it. What`s the issue?
I have no qualms about Scott getting free publicity here bit lets be fair! Don certainly asks a lot of questions but he also provides a lot of good help and info too.

Why the favoritism here? Sure it`s Scott`s thread but unless he owns the forum , anything he posts here is open for member input .He posted a picture of an Empress and Don had question(s) about it. What`s the issue?
I have no qualms about Scott getting free publicity here bit lets be fair! Don certainly asks a lot of questions but he also provides a lot of good help and info too.

And somebody with a similar question later wouldn't probably be looking in a thread about a grand opening for answers.

Reactions: Harman Lover 007
Well maybe I missed something between this Don and Scott thing they got going but I don`t see how Don could have derailed Scotts thread about his venture that he has his heart and soul into .
This forum is mainly about pellet stoves and anything to do with them. I think Don`s questions were legitimate unless Scott has some kind of special consideration here where only he can decide who can post in his threads.
What I see is some one sided a$$ kissing going on .

Yes, it is an open forum, but I agree, Don should've posted that in a separate thread. The fact he referenced possible issues of a stove Scott sells, in a thread Scott started regarding the grand opening of his shop, was done with poor judgement.

Yes, it is an open forum, but I agree, Don should've posted that in a separate thread. The fact he referenced possible issues of a stove Scott sells, in a thread Scott started regarding the grand opening of his shop, was done with poor judgement.

Scott posted a picture of the Empress, that alone is reason enough to open a discussion of anything pertaining to the stove. Scott might have started the thread but it doesn`t belong to him . Certainly Don could have been better served with his questions in another thread but how is it he gets taken to task for his minor error, yet Scott gets a pass for free publicity / advertising on the forum (intentional or not) and nothing gets said? This is normally a friendly forum with some nice folks and threads do get taken off track quite often and nothing gets said but god forbid Don asks a legitimate question on Scotts thread !
Come on now, If this isn`t favoritism or butt kissing there`s some blind people aboard.

Reactions: Don2222
Status
Not open for further replies.