phile Posted By phile, Sep 2, 2018 at 4:17 PM

1. phile

phile
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Aug 11, 2018
    Loc:
    northwest ohio
    hey everybody, new this year to pellet stoves. I'm waiting on an enviro M55 this week (excited) and my local lowes has a sale on GTP's for 2.84 a bag that's 142 bucks a ton. the newest reviews I've seen are from around 2015. any recent reviews out there? I'm thinking that would be a steal. I know the buy a bag first but I will be mixing 50/50 corn/pellet mix and thinking about that screener idea. thanks and see ya.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. rich2500

rich2500
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 19, 2005
    Loc:
    Berks County PA.
    At 142 a ton I would be stocking up. They always burned decent for me

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lagger

lagger
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Apr 2, 2014
    Loc:
    Bloomingburg NY
    good pellets ... lowes here in the hudson valley charging 6.29 a bag ... stock up while you can

4. bschrager

bschrager
    Member 2.
    NULL

Sep 23, 2009
    Loc:
    Long Island
    I've been burning these for a few years, good pellets burn hot with very little ash.

5. linc1216

linc1216
    Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 6, 2014
    Loc:
    Southern, New Jersey
    I bought 3 bags today. I've never tried this brand but always read good things about Greene Team. I paid $6.19 a bag.