Harman 25

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robmayas

Feb 7, 2010
jerzey
hello everyone!
I am liking this stove alot! I have a Jotul 3 but it just isnt enough. I did buy it for the room size and not to heat house but here in Jerzey it does a pretty good job for its size. I would love to get some Harman 25 feedback asap since my tax return will be put to good use. you know typical reviews would be nice, is it loud? how much heat does it really throw?how many bags do you go through a week?the good and the bad please!!! thanks alot guys all the info will be appreciated!!!

Try a search for Harmen XXV

We have a XXV and are quite pleased. As with all pellet stoves, keep the burn pot clean (at least scrape weekly) and keep the igniter chamber (behind the 3" removable plate under the burn pot) clean (vacuum monthly). Buy premium pellets if you want to keep the amount of ash down. Otherwise, the XXV will burn just about any pellet.

mvlbata said:
Buy premium pellets if you want to keep the amount of ash down.

Just about every pellet available to use is a premium grade pellet or they at least label them as such. Look for super or Ultra premiums and you should see ash less than 0.5% Premium grade is anything less than 1.00%. I have tried a few premium grades that were less than 0.5% ash too. It will just take trial and error to find them though.

just my 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.