Harman Accentra Insert - 5 blinking lights - will not start

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

fullfatboy

Sep 20, 2011
Washington Crossing, PA
Good Morning - I have an Accentra Insert which has worked flawlessly for 7 years now. I clean it regularly during the season and maintain as necessary. This year after I had the chimney cleaned the unit will not start. I try to start it using the room temperature sensor mode. The auger does not turn to place pellets into the pot. After several minutes the stove will blink 5 times. I have replaced the auger motor and the vacuum switch but neither seems to be the issue. I've been lucky in that this has been a warm Fall season but I need to get this unit up and running. Any help/ideas are appreciated.

Last edited:
5 Blinks: (In Auto Light Mode Only)
Indicates that the igniter has failed to light the fire after 4
consecutive 8 minute attempts. To reset - Turn the Mode
Selector to OFF and then back to Automatic.

5 Blinks: (In Auto Light Mode Only)
Indicates that the igniter has failed to light the fire after 4
consecutive 8 minute attempts. To reset - Turn the Mode
Selector to OFF and then back to Automatic.
Yeah, I tried that but unfortunately it did not work.